The Conference Series “What do we know about…” returns to the city of Zaragoza this autumn in a format adapted to the new circumstances. This activity, launched by the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), has the CSIC delegation and the Ibercaja Foundation as co-organisers. It is an initiative that aims to bring the scientific community closer to society in a space for dialogue in which the protagonists of science explain current scientific issues and the impact they have on our daily lives. This cycle is the result of the framework agreement signed in July 2020 by Mobility City, of the Ibercaja Foundation, and the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), with the aim of promoting collaboration in entrepreneurship and innovation in relation to the CSIC’s Interdisciplinary Thematic Platform for mobility in cities: PTI Mobility 2030. This autumn’s conferences will be presented by María Jesús Lázaro Elorri, CSIC’s institutional delegate in Aragon, and Jaime Armengol, coordinator of Mobility City. Más información aquí.
- Jornada Gratuita: “Movilidad, economía circular y acceso a materias primas: el reciclado de baterías” 24 September 2021
- What do we know about…Mobility 20 December 2020
- Artificial Intelligence for Ridesharing 6 June 2020
- Minería urbana: ¿realidad o leyenda? 23 May 2020
- Ciclo Mobility City Fundación Ibercaja 21 May 2020