Mobility 2030 integrates multidisciplinary expertise of CSIC groups in five interrelated blocks.
Multidisciplinary expertise of multiple CSIC groups to address the challenges associated to efficient, sustainable and healthy mobility in the cities.
Mobility 2030 uniquely combines expertise of 23 CSIC research groups across 5 interrelated blocks
Mobility patterns and impact studies
Batteries and materials
- Fuels conversion (ICB-FC)
- Environmental research (ICB-GIM)
- ProCaCEF (INMA)
- Nanostructured materials and microstructure (ICMS)
- Sustainable energy and chemistry (ICP)
- CO2 capture (INCAR/ICB-GIM)
- Automatic control (IRI-AC)
- Conversion and storage of renewable and fossil energy (ITQ)
- Fuel cells (LIFTEC)
- Electrocatalysis for Energy and Environment, EEE, del ICP
- LERH / Head Researcher Renewable Energy Lab